CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-21T23:04:11+00:002018 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-21T23:04:11+00:00
- Performed Emission Testing Per Customer Request. Pennsylvania’s emissions inspection program was customized to meet specific regional air-quality issues and improvement goals while focusing on customer convenience.
- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Mount and Standard Balance 4 Tires
- A four-wheel alignment is when a technician adjusts the front suspension, steering, and rear suspension to ensure that your car is aligned. They'll adjust the camber, toe, and caster on all four wheels of your vehicle during a four-wheel alignment.
- Replace rear brake pad linings and replace rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Our Quick is designed to comprehensively assess your vehicle and identify any maintenance your vehicle may require.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Seals (where applicable).]
Wes B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/20/2023